One of the most cherished models of the vintage Rolls-Royce, because it was one of those which had the brainchild of Charles Rolls behind it. He created the car in 1904, and it was finally unveiled on April 1st of that year. Initially there was a plan to construct 19 of these, but only 17 were ever created, and even fewer exist today. The first edition of the car had a 10-HP 1.8-liter engine, with a 3-speed gearbox, along with twin cam operating overhead inlet valve, which were landmarks of that age. Throughout the 108 years of its existence, the car has changed hands of numerous owners like Percy Binns in 1920, Oliver Langton in 1950. Eventually, the present owner bought the vehicle in 1978, and has seen extensive rework including red leather upholstery, P&H side oil lights, acetylene headlights, and aluminum pistons under the engine hood.