The Golf & Tennis Challenge is a great sporting and networking event, but it’s also an ideal getaway for you and your significant other. It will be the last weekend of the summer, and what better way to end it than with your favorite person? There’s so much to do with a partner at the Golf & Tennis Challenge, and we don’t mean on a golf course or tennis court.
Have you registered for the Challenge yet? Why not purchase two Spa packages and get primped and pampered together all weekend? You and your honey not the spa type? Purchase two Guest packages and take advantage of everything else the Challenge has to offer.
How romantic would it be to lie by the pool with a cocktail and your favorite other? You may not need much more than that. But if you do, the Golf & Tennis Challenge won’t disappoint:
- Go on a morning or evening bike tour
- Work out at the gym or take one of the morning exercise classes together
- Enjoy exclusive performances and dance the night away at the evening events
- Test drive a luxury car
- Challenge your love to a duel in the fencing class
- See who has the best technique in the archery class
- Learn to make your honey’s new favorite cocktail in the mixology class
- Create an artistic memento of the Challenge in the wine and design class
- Team up against another couple in the Spades tournament
- Shop at the BE Bazaar
And if you and your love can’t bear to see the weekend end and decide to stay at the resort an extra night, you’ll get two complimentary tickets to the Gourmet Food Truck Pig Out happening on Sunday!
Stay tuned for more info and tips as you look forward to BE Golf &Tennis Challenge, SeptemberÂ 3-6th, at the PGA National Resort & Spa in West Palm Beach, Florida. For registration, information, and updates visit http://www.blackenterprise.com/events/golf-tennis-challenge/. For social media updates, follow hashtag #BEGT.