BLACK ENTERPRISE Multimedia seeks a dynamic multimedia professional to join its sales team in New York with a successful track record of developing integrated advertising solutions to maximize revenue across multiple media platforms including Digital Advertising (newsletters, banner advertising, sponsorships, iPad, mobile including Text Messaging, and Phone Apps), Print, Event Sponsorships and Broadcast. This position will report to the VP, Multimedia Sales & Operations.
The Integrated Marketing Manager (IMM) is primarily responsible for developing, implementing and managing Black Enterprises’ advertising strategy, both from a business development and a sales perspective, to fulfill our strategic vision.
- Working with assigned members of the Black Enterprise Multimedia Ad Sales team to achieve short and long term sales goals
- IMM will be responsible for idea generation and writing proposals to sell multimedia programs for the Black Enterprise franchise including the magazine, website, mobile, tablet devices, online applications, events, broadcast and more
- Occasionally accompany Ad Sales representatives for client meetings and presentations to move the sales process towards agreement in a timely manner.
- Once the idea is sold, IMM will work with various departments to ensure the implementation of all program elements to best meet clients objective
- Maximize advertising results and ensure a high renewal rate by communicating with client services team and client to assure execution of contract deliverables and maximum program optimization
- IMM will also work directly with the Black Enterprise Content and Marketing department to develop sales materials, tools and research to aid the Ad Sales Team.
- Individual must be very organized and able to work on several projects at the same time
- Must be a team player, self-starter who is also innovative, creative, professional and resourceful
- Strong writing, communication and computer skills (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) required
- Knowledge of syndicated research (e.g. MRI, @Plan, Nielsen, comScore, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of/passion for business and multicultural market is a plus
- Knowledge of DART, Omniture, AdRelevance and MediaVisor is a plus
- 5+ years relevant experience required
Business and/or financial account experience and knowledge of multicultural marketing is plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email cover letter, resume and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to careers@blackenterprise.