Black Enterprise, your ultimate source to building Wealth for Life, is looking for a Multimedia Sales Coordinator.
Responsible to the VP/Director of Sales Operations for providing clerical and sales support to the Account Executives and Sales Department Management.
- Answer phones
- Keep inventory and order office supplies
- Coding and paying bills
- Update and track office subscriptions
- Maintaining and initiating office organization
- Coordinate travel for Account Executives
- Compile Media Kits
- Maintain magazine comp list
- Ensures the fulfillment and mailing of promotional materials, back-dated issues and media kits as directed. Updates mailing lists as may be required.
- Manages the filing of current and past due records pertaining to insertion order for advertising, invoices, account information, departmental reports and general correspondence including internal memorandum.
- Types letters, reports, promotional and sales presentation material, memorandum for the management staff and ensure expeditious dispatch of such materials to designated addressees, including the use of facsimile machines.
- Fulfills orders and secures office supplies and clerical material as may be required by the department and maintains the storage of supplies and materials.
- Create mailings using mail merge in Microsoft Word
- Input account information into Salesforce
- Complete RFP’s
- Complete presentations
- Research prospective advertisers
- Create Insertion Orders
- Create proposals for prospective/current clients
- Research for presentations using information within the company (subscriber studies, MRI reports, etc)
- Development (in conjunction with sales team) promotional letters and marketing materials for monthly mailings
- Update billing and account information for revenue reports
- Pull AdDatabase reports
- Pull MSG billing reports
- Create sales reports using excel
- Create PowerPoint presentations