So you’ve decided to change your career, but you don’t quite know where to start. Maybe you’re going into a totally different industry or field, or jumping into a different aspect of your current one. Either way, you’ll need to tweak your resume so that it reflects your best skills without seeming like you’re all over the place in terms of qualifications and desire for the job.
Brazen Careerist offers six attractive qualities to include on your resume to ensure you land the new gig in the new territory:
1. You know how to keep lines of communication open.
2. You can organize, manage and lead teams efficiently.
3. You naturally go the extra mile.
4. Your passion drives your performance.
5. You’re a pro at wearing many hats.
6. You can be counted on.