The 2nd annual Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit has officially kicked off! For the next 4 days, influencers, thought leaders, executives, students and bonafide techies will be gathered here in Silicon Valley to find out what happens when innovation intersects with opportunity.
Over the next few days, TechConneXt attendees will:
- Learn how to perfect their pitches to seal deals
- Polish their professional profiles
- Engage informative discussions on cybersecurity
- Get a sneak peek at the newest gadgets and devices
- Learn the pitfalls to avoid when seeking funding,
- Partake in business, learning and marketing labs
- Discuss the diversity dilemma in tech with industry experts
- Examine the pros and cons of a sharing ecominy
- Find out how to succeed as people of color on the tech scene
- Gain insight on the incredible advancements in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Explore what’s hot, what’s new, and what’s next for business technology
- Discuss how technology intersects with entertainment
- And of course, hack!
In addition to that excitement, attendees will spend the next few days rubbing elbow with their favorite techies including:
- Ryan Leslie – CEO, MZRT
- Tristan Walker – Founder/CEO, Walker & Co. Brands
- Rodney Williams – CEO LISNR
- Steward Butterfield – CEO, Slack
- Everette Taylor – SMO, Skurt
- Stefan Grant – Co-Founder, Noirbnb
- Brian Brackeen – Founder/CEO, Kairos
- Ty Ahmad -Taylor, CEO, THX, Ltd.
- Rodney Adkins – President, 3Ramp Group
- Hadiyah-Nicole Green – Asst. Professor, Physiology, Morehouse School of Medicine
…and you can just imagine who else.
Students from some of the most prestigious HBCUs including Alabama A&M University, Florida A&M University, Hampton University, Howard University, Morehouse College, Morgan State University, North Carolina A&T University, Southern University, and Tuskeegee University, are also here hacking their way to opportunity.
These students are on-site using their creativity to develop an app to make user lives easier.
Today is the start of a full on techpalooza.
There’s still time! You can be rubbing elbow and be hipped to exclusive tech in too. REGISTER NOW for the 2016 Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit, at the general registration rate of $195, and meet us that the San Francisco Marriot Waterfront Hotel, Bu.
For more information visit TechConneXt.
Follow @blackenterprise, #TECHCNXT for news, updates, highlights, speaker announcements and more information.