Are great entrepreneurs born or are they made? Either way, it’s never too early to ramp up those sales skills. That’s why BLACK ENTERPRISE welcomes young business talent for our best ever Teenpreneur program (ages 13–17). We’re focused on enhancing your child’s business savvy, giving him or her an opportunity to learn the ABCs of entrepreneurship and apply those techniques to craft a viable business plan. With veteran entrepreneurs to serve as instructors, we guarantee an enriching, motivating experience that will help transform young minds into major players. Space is limited so register now! It’s sure to be a worthy investment in your teen’s future!
Teenpreneurs will . . .
- Explore options for solving a challenge within a company
- Understand investing and saving
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn from successful educators, entrepreneurs, and corporate professionals
- Network with their peers from across the country
- Collaborate on projects and learn to be team players
- Develop and practice presentation skills
Two levels of instruction:
- Junior Executives (Ages 16–17)
- Future CEOs (13–15)