Alfred Edmond, Jr. (@AlfredEdmondJr)
BE is proud to have this social media ninja on staff. The senior vice president and editor-at-large of Black Enterprise keeps his followers informed on the latest—whether that’s what’s new on BlackEnterprise.com or what will be discussed on his next panel. As an award-winning journalist, Edmond is frequently called upon to weigh in on business matters and economic trends on major networks, such as CNN and MSNBC. He’s the host of the Urban Business Roundtable on WVON1690 and “Money Matters on the Doug Banks Radio Show,” as well as appears regularly on PBS’s Nightly Business Report.
20 Editors and Writers to Follow on Twitter
From business editors to hip-hop journalists, here are 20 voices you should "follow" on Twitter
by Janel Martinez Posted: May 6, 2011
- NABJ Appoints Roland Martin Honorary Convention Chair
- Wanted: 10 People to Rep Me at Genius For Men in D.C. This Weekend
- Heart & Soul Magazine Under New Ownership
- 5 Ways to Establish Yourself as a Thought Leader
- (Black) Women in Tech You Need to Follow On Twitter
- 17 Books to Add to Your Travel Reading List
- Book Publisher Karen Hunter Talks Launching Digital Publishing Company
- 6 Twitter Accounts to Follow to Get the Job
- 10 Twitter Accounts That Can Prep You For College
- 4/11: 11 People You Should Follow on Twitter Now!
- 5 Twitter Mistakes You Should Never Make