are many applications for your database. Here are at least six to get you started:
- Send routine mailings or promotional pieces (e.g., coupons or discounts) every three months.
- Send gifts and thank-you notes to your best customers.
- Determine when regular customers are due to re-order and call them up in advance. This minimizes the chance of losing those orders. .
- Send newsletters or announcements to keep customers informed of new products/services.
- Send personal notes thanking customers for their valued service over the years.
- Send personal notes expressing concern to customers who are ordering less.
The idea is to build an ongoing rapport with customers/clients. Maintaining a thorough databasemanagement program ensures good customer relations, which in turn promotes repeat sales.