Start tripping-Abroad

Tips to help you whiz through your nearest passport office

Budig, passports expire in 10 years for adults and five years for children under 16. A “rushed” renewal will run you an additional $35.

  • Get a copy of the Bureau of Consular Affairs’ Going Abroad? by calling 202-647-1488. Bon voyage!
  • Pages: 1 2