Roughly 700,000 cars were stolen in the United States last year, according to an FBI estimate.
The total loss due to car thefts is around $4 billion a year, so you might want to keep an eye on those wheels.
Let’s take a look at what the Bureau found:
- Alabama—1997 Chevorlet Pickup (Full size)
- Florida—2006 Ford Pickup (Full size)
- Georgia—1996 Honda Accord
Kentucky—1999 Chevorlet Pickup (Full size)
- Maryland—2000 Dodge Caravan
- New Jersey—1996 Honda Accord
- New York—1998 Honda Civic
Tennessee—1994 Chevorlet Pickup (Full size)
- Texas—2006 Ford Pickup
- Virginia—1997 Honda Accord