Budding entrepreneurs could win a $25,000 makeover for your company, reports SmallBizTrends. Let’s say you’ve created the perfect product or service and are getting great feedback from your initial customers. So it seems as if you’re on to something and are offering your customers a value at a price they feel is reasonable. There’s only one problem, though. You’re marketing efforts seem to be falling short. The good news is that now you can get a marketing makeover with some help from the pros in the Marketing Makeover for Your Small Business contest.
The grand prize winner will receive (at an estimated value of $25,000):
- Creation and distribution of one streaming ad on the CBS Radio online network in the market of your choice.
- Creation and distribution of display ads on CBS Local websites, again, in the market of your choice.
- Strategy advice from the experts at CBS Local and Constant Contact on a marketing plan for your business.
- Six months of CBS Local Search and search engine marketing campaigns.
- A year of Constant Contact’s Toolkit Essential Package.
Second prize (valued at $5,000) will include:
- Creation and running of a streaming audio ad on CBS Radio’s online network.
- Creation and distribution of display ads on CBS Local websites (again, in both cases, in the market of your choice).
Third place prize will include:
- A Gold Audio Ad Center package
- Creation of a custom audio ad.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges all of whom are experts at small business marketing. They include Technology Evangelist at SmallBizTechnology, Ramon Ray; author and Associate Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania Jonah Berger; Director of Digital Marketing Education at Constant Contact, Ron Cates; and CEO of Small Business Trends, Anita Campbell.
The contest is open to U.S. small businesses only and will end June 30, 2014. ENTER NOW TODAY!