Tag Archives: Hootsuite

GirlCityPhoneSocialMedia620480

Career Tip of the Day: Refresh Your Social Media Presence

Take at least 30 minutes today to upgrade your profile

Today’s tip: Blow the dust off those social media profiles and make the most of…

By BlackEnterprise.com

Posted: Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
During the 41st Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Annual Legislative Conference, Congressman Hansen Clarke of metro Detroit hosted a panel entitled, “Social Media and Entrepreneurship” on September 23, 2011.  One of the action items from the panel was to create a ‘Social Media + Entrepreneurship Resource List’ that entrepreneurs could use to grow successful businesses.  Below, you will find a comprehensive resource list of third party apps, blogging, financial, calendar, and mobile tools that entrepreneurs can utilize immediately. —Compiled by Hajj Flemings and Wayne Sutton

36 Top Social Media & Online Tools for Entrepreneurs

The best social media tools to grow your business

Tech experts Hajj Flemings and Wayne Sutton compile a comprehensive list of tools and resources…

By Hajj Flemings

Posted: Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Twitter is a power platform for business users and entrepreneurs to humanize their brand and communicate their message directly with their audience. To fully optimize it as a business tool, though, you’ll have to use third party applications and other online tools. This is especially true for users who have to manage multiple Twitter accounts and conversations. Third party apps and tools provide users a richer Twitter experience and enable deeper engagement with their followers. 	Currently, 58% of published tweets come from official Twitter apps, while the remaining 42% come from third-party apps. That’s a lot of apps and with so many options available, it’s hard to know where to start. Well, here are 10 essential Twitter tools to get the most out of your social media experience. —Hajj E. Flemings

10 Twitter Tools Every Business-Minded User Should Use

When it comes to navigating the Twitterverse, these nifty tools and apps will help you get through the clutter and down to business

From photo sharing to URL shortening, these Twitter apps and tools are essential for navigating…

By Hajj Flemings

Posted: Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Mobile-Apps-300x232

8 Mobile Apps That Will Increase Your Business Productivity

There's no telling when and where business can happen, so make sure these apps are downloaded on your phone

Take your business to the next level and on-the-go by being sure to optimize your…

By Hajj Flemings

Posted: Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,