Q: What is the Disruptor Summit?
The Disruptor Summit serves to educate and inspire today’s generation of entrepreneurs through groundbreaking panel discussions, informative workshops, unique networking opportunities, and keynote fireside chats with business luminaries. It was created to provide business-minded leaders with the tools, access and expertise they need to think outside the box, build million-dollar brands, and disrupt their industry.
Q: What and where is the host hotel?
The host hotel is the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead located on 3309 Peachtree Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30305.
Q: What does the registration fee include?
- The Disruptor Summit Kickoff Mixer
- All panel sessions and workshops
- Access to the Business Lounge
- Access to one-on-One Business Coaching sessions
- Access to The Black Business Awards Sunday Brunch w/ live performance
- Opportunity to network with industry experts and decision makers from corporate sponsors
*Registration does not include the hotel room, airfare, or ground transportation.
Q: What is the dress code?
- Suggested attire for the Friday night mixer is after-work trendy.
- On Saturday, it’s business creative.
- The dress code for the Disruptor Awards Brunch on Sunday is Cocktail/Stylish Chic.
Q: What is the refund policy?
A refund for all registration fees minus a $100 processing fee will be made within 5-7 business days of cancellation. No refunds will be issued after May 15, 2023.
Q: Are group discounts available for The Disruptor Summit?
Group rates are not available for this event.
Q: When is the registration deadline?
Registration is closed once the event reaches capacity. We suggest registering as soon as possible. See Registration page for pricing and deadline.
Q: Who should I contact regarding speaker opportunities at Black Enterprise Events?
If you’re interested in becoming a speaker, please submit a bio, and press kit (if available) to the Speaker Inquiry. Due to the volume of submissions, only selected speakers will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Q: Who can I speak to about sponsorship opportunities?
Please e-mail Kyle Allman, SVP/National Director of Multimedia Sales, at email@example.com or Renau Daniels, Vice President, Multimedia & Events Sponsorship Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other inquires send e-mail to email@example.com