Hosted by Intel and AT&T
Oct. 12-Oct. 13, 2015
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
Santa Clara, California
A First-Ever Conference on Diversity, Opportunity, Enterprise and Innovation
The inauguralÂ Black Enterprise Tech ConneXt Summit is a catalytic, transformational event for African Americans in Silicon Valley and from throughout the global technology ecosystem, dramatically maximizing the untapped potential of this talented, diverse community and its connection to the worldâ€™s leading technology companies. The conference will feature nationally recognized speakers, entrepreneurs and technology leaders, showcase new technologies, and honor African American trailblazers of Silicon Valley, while providing the relationships, access, resources and motivation you need to achieve real success in the industry.
Whether youâ€™re a new college grad looking to launch a career at top tech company, a mid-career professional looking for fresh opportunities, a growth-minded tech entrepreneur, or a company to engage more diverse pools of talent, BE Tech ConneXT presents a unique and unparalleled opportunity, bringing the best and brightest of the black tech community from Silicon Valley and beyond. There has never been an event quite like this. If you are part of the Black Tech Community, or one of its many stakeholders, you simply cannot miss it!
(Registrations Are Limited And Will Be Processed On A First-Come, First Served Basis)
REGISTRATION RATE: $295
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Youâ€™ll Learn How To:
- Navigate the Silicon Valley community
- Discover opportunities with tech companies seeking diverse talent
- Effectively market your skills
- Develop relationships with funding sources for your business
- Connect with established tech professionals
- Engage with leading tech companies
- And much more!
Who Should Attend?
- African Americans and other people of color invested in the tech industry as professionals, executives, investors, inventors, entrepreneurs or students
- Established corporate professionals looking for new opportunities at a top tech company
- Entrepreneurs/innovators/owners of tech ventures and their advisors
- Leaders/directors of tech venture incubators/accelerators/co-working spaces
- Angel investors
- Job-seekers or those looking for career change
- College students/recent graduates seeking technology careers
- Those who want first-look exposure to the latest tech innovations
- Anyone who wants information and inspiration
African American Silicon Valley luminariesÂ Kenneth and Coretha Coleman andÂ Roy Clay will be presented with theÂ Trailblazer Award at a special closing dinner and recognition on Tuesday,Â October 13.