Meet Zhe Scott, founder of the SEO Queen, who recently won a major contract from the state of California to design, develop and launch the state’s official web site for their Clean Off-Road Equipment Voucher Incentive Project (CORE). The web site, found online at CaliforniaCore.org, can be used as a guide on how to obtain vouchers for low and no emission off road equipment.
Analogous to the Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP), the new project is intended to encourage California companies to purchase or lease currently commercialized zero-emission off-road freight equipment by providing a streamlined voucher process to offset the higher cost of such technologies.
The website was rolled out late January early February and over half of the $44 million available in this voucher fund have been allocated towards the qualified purchase of clean off road equipment to date.forwp-incontent-ad2">
Zhe, whois known as “the SEO Queen”, comments, “I am so excited that my company won this contract. It feels great to be recognized by the state of California as a woman-owned tech firm that is capable of building complex and unique web solutions.”
Zhe and her team implemented the following features into the CORE project:
* Responsive Design: Optimization for viewing on smart phones, tablets, desktops, or laptops
* Equipment Catalogue: Identifies eligible equipment for discounts
* Approved Dealers: Identifies eligible vendors from which to purchase approved equipment.
* Event Calendar: Organization and display of upcoming information sessions for the public.
* ADA Compliance: Compatibility for the visually-impaired.
For more informatin about Zhe Scott and/or to learn more about her company’s web development and SEO services, please visit www.theseoqueen.net or call (617) 475-0967.
This article was originally written by BlackNews.com.