Calling all HBCU students! There is a chance for you to land a free trip to Silicon Valley for the 2016 Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit and all you have to do to win is what you already do best—rep your school!
MillerCoors and Black Enterprise are eager to bring two lucky HBCU students to Silicon Valley, Oct. 8–11, to experience the intersection of innovation and opportunity at the San Francisco Marriott Waterfront Hotel where they will rub shoulders with influencers, decision makers, and innovators in the tech industry.
Attendees of TechConneXt will:
- Learn how to stand out from the crowd in job searches and career advancement
- Preview the industry’s newest gadgets and devices
Find out what’s hot and trending
- Learn big data marketing tips and tools
- Learn pitfalls to avoid when seeking funding for your tech startup
- Find out the latest security threats and the newest ways to combat them
- Explore diversity and inclusion in technology
- Enjoy innovation labs, learning labs, coaching labs, and marketing labs
- Get intel on what’s happening in the world of artificial intelligence, and robotics
- …so much more.
All of your favorite techies in the industry including CEO, MZRT, Ryan Leslie; CEO, THX, Ty Ahmad-Taylor; CEO, Slack, Stewart Butterfield; Founder & CEO, Walker & Co. Brands Inc., Tristan Walker; CMO, Skurt, Everette Taylor; and many of the other cool kids in tech will be there and you should too. All you have to do is rep your HBCU and the chance is yours.
Join us at the 2016 TechConneXt Summit to kickstart your career! Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime, all-expenses paid opportunity to experience four days of networking with top tech experts, engineers, and investors who are changing the face of technology. Enter today!
If you’re eager to attend and don’t want to chance it, be sure to REGISTER NOW for the 2016 Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit at the general registration rate of $195. For more information, visit TechConneXt.
Follow @blackenterprise, #TECHCNXT for news, updates, highlights, speaker announcements and more information.