If you’re on the market for a new job, it’s always good to be able to foresee success—or failure—without actually having to take the job and see. There are several indicators to consider when deciding whether a particular company is a joy to work for or your worst nightmare.
Brazen Careerist offers the following list of signs a company is an awesome place to work:
1. Individual differences are nurtured.
2. Information is not suppressed or spun.
3. The company adds value to its employees.
4. The organization stands for something meaningful.
5. The work itself is intrinsically rewarding.
6. There are no stupid rules.