For that very reason, @GSElevator — in collaboration with John Carney (@Carney) of CNBC.com — presents a fresh, and hopefully thoughtful, look at what it means to be a man today.
- Stop talking about where you went to college.
- Always carry cash. Keep some in your front pocket.
- Rebel from business casual. Burn your khakis and wear a suit or jeans.
- It’s okay to trade the possibility of your 80s and 90s for more guaranteed fun in your 20s and 30s.
- Never stay out after midnight three nights in a row … unless something really good comes up on the third night.
Read the rest of the interesting tips here