If you haven’t yet registered for this year’s Golf & Tennis Challenge, September 3 – 6, 2015 at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, today would be a great day to it. Why today? Because it’s the last day to get the early-bird rate.
Register today and get $200 off the golf, tennis, or guest/social registration package of your choice. Get access to all the activities, networking and indulgences available exclusively at the Golf & Tennis Challenge this Labor Day weekend – but for $200 less!
There’s a lot you can do with the $200 you’ll save if you register today:
- Add it to your savings or emergency fund
- Invest it or put it toward one of Black Enterprise’s 10 Wealth for Life Principles
- Put it toward a couple extra spa treatments at the Golf & Tennis Challenge
- Do a little shopping at the Golf & Tennis Challenge
- Save it until the early-bird registrations open up for the 2016 Women of Power Summit or the 2016 Entrepreneurs Summit
But you won’t be able to do any of the above if you don’t register today and save $200. And you know what they say about the early bird. That’s right – they save $200 on their Golf & Tennis Challenge registration.
Take advantage of the savings now with one click here and we’ll see you there. You won’t regret it!
Stay tuned for more info and tips as you look forward to BE Golf &Tennis Challenge, SeptemberÂ 3-6th, at the PGA National Resort & Spa in West Palm Beach, Florida. For registration, information, and updates visit http://www.blackenterprise.com/events/golf-tennis-challenge/. For social media updates, follow hashtag #BEGT.