Meet the Members of The Money Team

The Money Team to pursue their passions and create profitable businesses for themselves

(Image: File)
(Image: File)

One thing that Floyd Mayweather Jr. prides himself on is being able to call the shots. Fresh off of his victory over Andre Berto on Sept. 12, 2015, The Champ now stands at 49-0 and is poised to set the record for biggest yearly earnings by an athlete ever for his minutes of work in the ring.

[Related: Cool Jobs: Hot 97′s TT Torrez on Beating the Odds to Be a Power Woman in Radio]

Outside of the ring, Mayweather empowers his team, known as The Money Team, to individually pursue their passions and create profitable businesses for themselves. Behind all of the glitz and the glamour, the team—made up of Mayweather’s closest confidants and business partners—isn’t satisfied with just being closely associated with the world’s highest-paid athlete. They are applying their individual skills and talents to fashion, music, management, culinary arts, sports, and entertainment. Meet some of the members of The Money Team.

(Image: Ricki Brazil)

Ricki Brazil, @RickiBrazil
When you think of The Money Team, Ricki Brazil is one of the guys involved with almost every aspect of the team’s success. Organizing and propelling the brand forward through strategic planning is a key focus of his. In addition, Brazil is personally building his women’s ready-to-wear line Ricki Brazil by Ricki Brazil into a nationally and internationally recognized brand. The line has been featured at Miami Swim alongside iconic fashion labels such as Cavalli, and can be seen on everyone from Angela Simmons to Elle Varner. Honored for his achievements at the BET Weekend Young Hollywood awards gala, Brazil is just getting started.

Key piece of advice: Don’t discount anyone just because they might not have the biggest name, tons of fans, or a huge following. You never know how the guy moving and shaking on the ground level may be able to help you out.

(Image: Melissia Rene)

Melissia Rene Brim, @MelissiaRene
The first lady of The Money Team, Melissia Rene Brim has taken her love for fashion and beauty from a personal interest to a thriving brick and mortar and online business. Devanna Love Boutique & Beauty Bar is a women’s full service clothing boutique and salon. Owned by Brim, who came up with a unique “one-stop-shop” shopping experience, her site opened its doors March 2, 2014. At Devanna Love you are not only able to shop but get a number of salon services as well, which differentiates the boutique from many other clothing and shoe stores.

Key piece of advice: Whatever it is you have your heart set on doing, do it! Don’t let anyone take you off your path to success. There will be a lot of road blocks, but you have to make a detour for yourself and others will follow.”

(Continued on next page)

Pages: 1 2 3
ACROSS THE WEB

16 Responses to Meet the Members of The Money Team

1. Chiryder says:

missing a looooot of people. But, great PR stunt. I’m sure TMT paid you handsomely

2. Pingback: Meet the Members of The Money Team | BlackPride.in

3. Pingback: Meet the Members of The Money Team | TOUCH 106.1 FM | BOSTON, MA

4. Miguel says:

I want to join tmt please get me a job

5. Barroting says:

to join the group

6. Vicky Bogart. I have been contacted by a Wesley Jefferson stating he was part of the money team and I was selected by the money team to help me out, Is Wesley Jefferson a part of the money team? says:

I wanted to find out if Wesley Jefferson is part of the money team? He said I was selected by the team to help me out.

7. Genevie says:

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and just could not come across. What a perfect site.

8. Chandra Surrell says:

I want to join The Money Team please

9. Jewell says:

The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I do know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you could fix in the event you werent too busy searching for attention.

10. shahn says:

how to join this tem

11. umekia shearin says:

Mother with 3 disabled children was contacted by James p.reala McNair . informing her that she had been selected a.1.5million US on behalf on thebTMT Floyd Mayweather foundation.then sent a second message directly in her messager not her Facebook page stating information on how she was selected

12. umekia shearin says:

Please please these are real disabled kids a yesterday all her furniture and a table for her children to eat at TV was taken repossessed out of their home this is not the time to scam or gimmick a family like this,. She has great responsibility and stress caring for the disabled kids …stop to think If it were you…..you see a message like that.you think that GOD has sent help!!!! In a disaster situation.or a answeed prayer…then to findout. This is a scam this woman is facing eviction and was in foster care and has no sister or a farther or parents .sge solely depend s on GOD .. please stop doing this whoever you are..thus is a real situation a real family and 3 real disabled kids & can be verified (804)922-6496 ms umekia shearin. Richmond VA.2300 Langston avenue zip code 23220

13. sokchandarith says:

hi

14. sokchandarith says:

i want to say all, they sent money to me in cambodia