Points, Prizes, Process!
We know that whether part-time, newly launching or seasoned entrepreneur, your time is precious, and we don’t take that lightly when we consider the amount of passion and dedication you’ve shown through your interest in the Black Enterprise Small Business University. We thank you for being a part of it and for being about your business!
We also don’t take lightly any technical issues you may have experienced. If ever there is a problem or question, please email us at email@example.com and we will work to get back to you within 24 hours with an answer and, after we’ve investigated it, with a solution.
It was recently brought to our attention that there has been some confusion regarding the accrual of points. Some things to note:
- The amount of points you get each for logging in is 40 (FORTY) points. (On our “Rewards” page and our “How it Works” page there was a misprint that said “100 points,” which of course caused confusion)
- When you tweet or post to Facebook about SBU you get 75 (for tweets) and 150 (for Facebook) posts ONCE daily. So posting two or three times does not add up additional points.
- There appears to be a delay in points showing up for you after you’ve reviewed some of the newer videos. We are working to fix this problem but rest assured, we’ve checked the system and see that it is, indeed, counting everyone’s points accurately.
- Although we were so ready to test your skills with our weekly quiz, we decided to move the quiz feature to our next phase of SBU so we can focus on correcting any other issues.
Now that you have some updates, here’s a way to rack up even MORE POINTS!
- Read a Tip: Reading the small business tips articles helps you gain 35 points for each.
- Complete Your Extended Profile: Have you completed your full profile? Do so and gain 250 points!
- Watch the Entire Video: Our videos are concise and to the point, so be sure to watch the ENTIRE video to earn 350 points.
- Rack up the Badges: Badges are worth 100 points each! For each three videos you watch under the weekly themes, you’ll earn that particular badge and 100 points.
For other frequently asked questions, be sure to check our FAQ page. We appreciate your support and your feedback!