Jamie Foxx Airbnb’s like a rock star. The entertainer headed to Miami this past weekend, and enjoyed a stay at a luxurious 10,000 square foot waterfront mansion, courtesy of Airbnb.
The mansion features eight bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms. The Airbnb host, Michele, describes it in her
The Airbnb host, Michele, describes it in her listing as:
“Custom waterfront estate with all the amenities and the finest finishes. Enjoy water views and deep water access to the bay. open grand kitchen, double appliances, bar, outdoor kitchen, barbecue, waterside pool, and cottage.”
A source with insider knowledge of the estate says it also includes a lounge area and hot tub; stainless steel appliances, and a state-of-the-art kitchen. The mansion also offers gorgeous panoramic views of the bay.
If you want to Airbnb like Jamie, the mansion is available for $2200 per night. The host has a strict “no parties in the house” rule, but does allow gatherings of a few friends with authorization.
Other house rules include:
- No loud music after 12 AM on weekends and 10 PM weekdays.
- Those creating extra trash outside the allocated trash bins will be charged an extra $100.
- There is a $200 mandatory cleaning fee.
- Guests may not move the furniture.
- No pets without owner’s consent.
- Guests must also agree to a liability waiver and pool waiver, exonerating the owner from lawsuits.
Seventeen favorable guest reviews practically gush about the luxury home, including comments like:
- “This house was absolutely amazing. The pictures cannot describe how beautiful and luxurious this property is!”
- “Absolutely beautiful, well-maintained and clean, and incredibly luxurious.”
- “We had a team offsite there for work and it had everything that we needed! We never left the property!”
On his Instagram account, Foxx wrote, “I’m feeling spiritual and loving my luxury home away from home in Miami. Thanks for putting me up @airbnb.”