Karima Mariama-Arthur, Esq.
As the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of WordSmithRapportâ„¢, Karima brings more than two decades of comprehensive, blue chip experience in law, business, and academia to the field of professional development. A leading authority in cutting-edge adult education, Karima is distinguished by her commitment to excellence and extraordinary talent for elevating executive brands. As an expert facilitator, executive communications consultant, and strategic leadership advisor, she trains, coaches, and consults individuals and organizations on the dynamics of complex communication and high performance leadership competence. Her shrewd ability to identify nuances and empower clients to achieve greater purpose and impact is what makes Karima an indispensable asset to many. Follow her on Twitter: @wsrapport. Get smart tips on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wordsmithrapport. And, learn more about professional development consulting at: www.wordsmithrapport.com.
- Join ‘Saving Our Homes, Saving Our…
- Behind the Mascara: Confidence Building Tips for Women
- New iMac Thinner, Brighter & Better Than Ever
- Franchise Spotlight: 6 Things To Look Out For When…
- Artist Launches ‘The Mugshot Series’ to…
- Is There An Obama Legacy Smear Campaign?
- Investing Rules for Women: Educate Yourself
- Oh, So Now it’s a Black Thing, Republicans?
- 5 Futuristic Revelations From the TED@IBM Event
- Ford Adds 1,400 Jobs to Struggling Detroit After…