- Ford motor COO Mark Fields makes a point to BEBR Host Clarke about the company's "authentic" approach in reaching consumers: "We are marketing to lifestyle…we are having a conversation with our customers."
Mark Fields talks with Caroline Clarke
- Black Enterprise CEO Butch Graves checks out the latest models with Chuck Morrison, EVP & GM of BE 100s advertising agency UniWorld Group, which counts Ford Motor Co. among its clients.
Butch Graves & Chuck Morrison
- Black Enterprise CEO Butch Graves talks with Ford COO Mark Fields about meeting the needs of consumers.
Black Enterprise CEO Butch Graves with Ford COO Mark Fields
- Ralph Gilles, Caroline Clarke and Butch Graves shares a moment at North American International Auto Show.
Gilles, Clarke and Graves
- Ralph Gilles, president & CEO of the SRT Brand and Senior Vice President of Design at Chrysler Group LLC, offers details on how aerodynamics and "infotainment" are among current drivers of automotive innovation.
Ralph Gilles and Caroline Clarke
- Clarke discusses how auto manufacturers must expand and strengthen their pool of African American vendors with Damon Lester, president of the National Association of Minority Automobile Dealers; GM Supplier Diversity Manager Linda Ware; and BE 100s CEO Leon Richardson, who is also president of National Association of Black Suppliers.
Clarke with Damon Lester, Linda Ware and Leon Richardson
- BEBR Host Caroline Clarke conducts a roundtable on the status of black auto dealerships with BE 100s CEOs Thomas A. Moorehead of BMW of Sterling, Jenell Ross of The Bob Ross Auto Group and Bill Perkins of Bill Perkins Automotive Group.
Clarke with Moorehead, Ross and Perkins.
- Our team from the Black Enterprise Business Report covered the North American International Auto Show recently held in Detroit last month. Host Caroline Clarke, along with correspondents Sonia Alleyne and Shannon Lanier, interviewed CEOs, COOs and other leaders of major domestic and import auto manufacturers; BE 100s CEOs who run leading dealerships and auto suppliers; and Black designers of the hottest models. To watch this two-part special report, check out BE TV on our website.
James Lentz, Caroline Clarke and Butch Graves
- Black Enterprise CEO Butch Graves talks with American Honda EVP John Mendel about robust automotive sales for 2012 and beyond.
Mendel, Butch Graves
- American Honda EVP John Mendel talks with BEBR Host Clarke about his company's focus on creating vehicles that emphasize simplicity and ease of use.