To get ahead in today’s business world entrepreneurs have to be on the cusp of burgeoning trends and the latest resources. In 2010, 565,000 new businesses were started per month by both new and repeat entrepreneurs, the same rates as in 2009, according to the Kauffman Index of Entrepreneurial Activity. Some opt to get ahead by reading trade magazines and books, while others work the networking events and conferences like the annual Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Conference. The digital world puts all this at your fingertips, so why not take advantage of the resources available to you in 140 characters or less? Get your thumbs ready because BlackEnterprise.com has compiled a list of the top 10 Twitter resources entrepreneurs should follow—just in time for Small Business Week 2011.
10 Twitter Accounts for the Social Media-Savvy Entrepreneur
Let social media take your business to the next level; follow these 10 Twitter handles
by Janel Martinez Posted: May 19, 2011
ACROSS THE WEB
- Philadelphia and Verizon Team Up to Create Region's 1st Small Business Week
- Nominate Your Small Business or Nonprofit for a SCORE Award
- UBR Spotlight: Meet Successful Teen CEO Leanna Archer
- 10 Twitter Tools Every Business-Minded User Should Use
- Oprah Follows 33 People on Twitter, But Who Are They?
- Kick Off Your 2011 Entrepreneurs Conference Experience at Atlanta’s Powerpreneur Spotlight Series
- 5 Things Hybrid Entrepreneurs Should Avoid