- A single man can be tough to shop for during the holiday season. What do you get for the guy with a nice bachelor pad, stylish clothes and a little more disposable income than the family man? Simple, get him a tech item that he’ll love. <strong>BlackEnterprise.com</strong> found a few items that will have a thank you card in your mailbox before the New Year comes around.–<em><strong>Branden J. Peters</strong></em>
- <a href="https://www.goodcallbro.com/store/" target="_blank"><strong>Good Call iG1 HD, $99.99</strong></a>
<br><br> A truly eligible bachelor probably doesn't have a house phone (and wouldn't be caught dead with one), but he could probably use an iG1. The iPhone handset allows the user to take calls, use Siri, and charge your iPhone at the same time.
- <strong><a href="http://www.trxtraining.com/" target="_blank">TRX Home Suspension Training Kit, $199.95</a></strong> <br><br>
Living a bachelor's life can get hectic and missing a gym day is going to happen from time to time. That doesn't mean that a workout has to be missed. TRX's Home Suspension allows users to get a 15 or 30-minute session in using their own body weight. <br><br>
Throw in the new TRX Force Super App for $64.99. The 12-week tactical conditioning program, available for iPhone and iPad, will push your limits but also track your progression.
(Image: Fitness Anywhere LLC)
- <a href="http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/htc-wp-8x-att/" target="_blank"><strong>Windows 8X by HTC, $199.99 with contract</strong></a> <br><br>
Sometimes a guy has to step away from the pack and do his own thing. Microsoft's Windows 8 may not be as widely accepted as iOS or Android but the ultra vivid display and solid eye-catching build of <a href="http://www.blackenterprise.com/technology/htc-debuts-windows-8x-8s/" target="_blank">Window's latest creation</a> is worth taking a test drive.
- <a href="http://goincase.com/collections/eo-travel/hardshell-roller/" target="_blank"><strong>Incase EO Hardshell Roller, $299.95</strong></a> <br><br>
Men with options travel a lot. The key to easy movement (and avoiding baggage fees) is packing light. Incase's recently released EO Collection merges minimal baggage with connectivity for the Apple generation. The polycarbonate hardshell front protects fragile goods such as a laptop or tablet and the plethora of mesh pockets–and 20.7” × 13.8” of space–are enough for three days worth of gear.
- <a href="http://store.vizio.com/led-lcd-hdtvs/e601ia3.html" target="_blank"><strong>VIZIO E-Series 60” Class Razor LED Smart TV, $999.99</strong></a> <br><br>
This display packs a lot of features for under a stack. Instead of having to purchase separate gadgets, the Class Razor has built-in Wi-Fi, making watching Netflix and Hulu Plus easy. The ultra-thin TV comes with four HDMI inputs and an ethernet input, which comes in handy since most single men love gadgets.
(Image: VIZIO, Inc.)
- <a href="http://www.brookstone.com/big-blue-media-tower?bkiid=SearchResults|CategoryProductList|804336p" target="_blank"><strong>Brookstone Big Blue Media Tower, $299.99</strong></a> <br><br>
A bachelor's home entertainment needs are many and the Big Blue Media Tower provides the flexibility to cover them all. The stand alone tower is capable of streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device. It also acts as surround-sound system when connected to a television display.
- <a href="http://timexstylewatch.com/originals/modernOriginals_easyReader.html" target="_blank">Timex Modern Originals Easy Reader, $65.00</a> <br><br>
Timex's Black and Gold collection is inexpensive but classic. The versatile timepiece features an Indiglo Night Light with a black finish case set off by a copper metallic wash, as well as a rugged-looking leather band. For well under $100, this is a great gift for the cost-conscious giver.
(Image: Timex Group USA, Inc.)