Christopher A. Daniel, M.A.
Christopher A. Daniel, M.A. is an Atlanta-based, award-winning journalist, cultural critic, ethnomusicologist, professional development coordinator and multimedia journalism professor at Clark Atlanta University. An alumnus of Johnson C. Smith University and The University of Georgia's Grady College of Mass Communication, Christopher's work is featured on NBCBLK, Shondaland, The Root, Shadow & Act, Huffington Post, Albumism, soulhead.com, Rolling Out, Blues & Soul Magazine, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, USA Today, and coming soon The Washington Post. Follow Christopher on Twitter and Instagram @Journalistorian.
- How I Landed My First TEDx Talk and How You Can Too
- Business Plan Do’s and Don’ts
- 3 Critical Questions to Ask Before You Repurpose…
- 27 Things White People Should Never, Ever Say to…
- Content Acceleration: 4 Hacks To Increase Content Visibility
- The 5 Best Hashtags for Black Entrepreneurs
- 5 Time-Honored Tips on Providing Superior Customer Service
- 5 Critical Content Marketing Mistakes to Avoid If…
- 16 Things Black People Say or Do That Annoy White…
- Google is Looking for Podcasters and Creators of Color