Need A Passport? - Page 2 of 2

Need A Passport?

send a notarized statement of consent authorizing issuance of the passport or the parent or guardian who appears must have proof that he or she is the sole guardian. Such proof could be a birth certificate that lists only one parent, a court order granting sole custody, or a death certificate of the other parent.