Alfred Edmond, Jr.
Alfred Edmond Jr. is SVP/Editor-at-large of BLACK ENTERPRISE. He is a content leader, brand representative and expert resource for all media platforms under the BLACK ENTERPRISE brand, including the magazine, television shows, web site, social media and live networking events. From 2008 through 2010, Edmond was SVP/Editor-in-chief of BlackEnterprise.com, helping to lead the transition of BLACK ENTERPRISE from single-magazine publisher to digital-first multimedia company. From 1995 through 2008, Edmond was chief editor of BLACK ENTERPRISE magazine. He also hosts <em>The Urban Business Roundtable</em> on WVON-AM in Chicago and <em>Money Matters</em>, a syndicated radio feature of American Urban Radio Networks.
- Meet Melissa Harville-Lebron: The First Black Woman to Own a
- Baltimore May Sell Homes for $1 to Revive Neglected…
- Free Money? The Top 10 Grants Available to Black, Minority…
- 7 Top Grants Or Free Money For Black Women Entrepreneurs
- U.S. Small Business Administration and Milken Institute…
- 5 Books Every Millennial Entrepreneur Must Read
- Meet the Dallas Mavericks’ New CEO
- Chance the Rapper Hosts Holiday Party to Help the Homeless
- Meet the Brothas of Harlem Capital
- Top WNBA Salaries vs. NBA Salaries: Who Earns More? [2017…