Karima Mariama-Arthur, Esq.
As the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of WordSmithRapportâ„¢, Karima brings more than two decades of comprehensive, blue chip experience in law, business, and academia to the field of professional development. A leading authority in cutting-edge adult education, Karima is distinguished by her commitment to excellence and extraordinary talent for elevating executive brands. As an expert facilitator, executive communications consultant, and strategic leadership advisor, she trains, coaches, and consults individuals and organizations on the dynamics of complex communication and high performance leadership competence. Her shrewd ability to identify nuances and empower clients to achieve greater purpose and impact is what makes Karima an indispensable asset to many. Follow her on Twitter: @wsrapport. Get smart tips on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wordsmithrapport. And, learn more about professional development consulting at: www.wordsmithrapport.com.
- Meet Melissa Harville-Lebron: The First Black Woman to Own a
- Baltimore May Sell Homes for $1 to Revive Neglected…
- Free Money? The Top 10 Grants Available to Black, Minority…
- 7 Top Grants Or Free Money For Black Women Entrepreneurs
- U.S. Small Business Administration and Milken Institute…
- 5 Books Every Millennial Entrepreneur Must Read
- Meet the Dallas Mavericks’ New CEO
- Chance the Rapper Hosts Holiday Party to Help the Homeless
- Meet the Brothas of Harlem Capital
- Top WNBA Salaries vs. NBA Salaries: Who Earns More? [2017…