If you’re tired of worrying about losing your job, you might want to consider switching to a more stable industry. Certain occupations have a much better outlook than others.
Career Builder and Economic Modeling Specialists International recently released a report detailing the fastest-growing careers through 2017.
Click through the slideshow so you can get ideas for your next move. —Sheiresa Ngo
10. Social & Human Services Assistant. Projected growth: 9%. New jobs expected: 34,411.
9. Pharmacy Technician. Projected Growth: 9%. New jobs expected: 31,975
8. Network & Computer Systems Administrator. Projected Growth: 9%. New jobs expected: 34,825
7. Registered Nurse. Projected Growth: 9%. New jobs expected: 256,703.
6. Medical Assistant. Projected Growth: 10%. New jobs expected: 60,109.
5. Software Developer (Systems & Applications). Projected Growth: 11%. New jobs expected: 110,049.
4. Emergency Medical Technician & Paramedic. Projected Growth: 13%. New jobs expected: 30,234.
3. Medical Secretary. Projected Growth: 14%. New jobs expected: 76,386.
1. Personal Care and Home Health Aide. Projected Growth: 22%. New jobs expected: 473,965.