Negotiating a salary or benefits at a new job can be a stressful experience, especially in what we all know is a tough economy. How much do you ask for, what are the guidelines, what’s acceptable, what’s unrealistic, how do you prevent yourself for being punked into taking less than you deserve, how do you make your employer feel like you’re flexible but still have your self-respect? The questions are endless. We have the answers.
Or at least the insight to help you get started. Check out these resources on how to negotiate and get the money you deserve:
- How to make sure you’re not settle for less when it comes to you salary
- Want to earn a man’s salary? Learn how to negotiate like him
- How to negotiate the right deal for the right job
- 5 high paying jobs and how to get them
- From college graduation to career success: your step-by-step guide