Alfred Edmond, Jr.
Alfred Edmond Jr. is SVP/Editor-at-large of BLACK ENTERPRISE. He is a content leader, brand representative and expert resource for all media platforms under the BLACK ENTERPRISE brand, including the web site, social media and live networking events. From 2008 through 2010, Edmond was SVP/Editor-in-chief of BlackEnterprise.com, helping to lead the transition of BLACK ENTERPRISE from single-magazine publisher to digital-first multimedia company. From 1995 through 2008, Edmond was chief editor of BLACK ENTERPRISE magazine. He has also hosted <em>The Urban Business Roundtable</em> on WVON-AM in Chicago and <em>Money Matters</em>, a syndicated radio feature of American Urban Radio Networks. Edmond is also an entrepreneur, speaker, author and amateur natural bodybuilding competitor.
- How I Landed My First TEDx Talk and How You Can Too
- Business Plan Do’s and Don’ts
- 3 Critical Questions to Ask Before You Repurpose…
- 27 Things White People Should Never, Ever Say to…
- Content Acceleration: 4 Hacks To Increase Content Visibility
- The 5 Best Hashtags for Black Entrepreneurs
- 5 Time-Honored Tips on Providing Superior Customer Service
- 5 Critical Content Marketing Mistakes to Avoid If…
- 16 Things Black People Say or Do That Annoy White…
- Google is Looking for Podcasters and Creators of Color