Pastor Arthur L. Mackey Jr.
Arthur L. Mackey, Jr., is the noted author of many books, and the senior pastor of the historic Mount Sinai Baptist Church Cathedral in Roosevelt, New York, which owns the historic I Support Roosevelt Youth Center, and the upcoming Mother Barbie Lee Scott Senior Housing and Mount Sinai Workforce Housing. He is also president of Vision of Victory Ministries and Arthur Mackey Ministries, Chaplain of the Roosevelt Chamber of Commerce, and Chairman of the Mount Sinai Development Corporation and I Support Roosevelt Youth Center of Long Island. He is a graduate of Virginia Union University in Richmond, Virginia, where he majored in religion and philosophy. He is married to Elder Brenda J. Mackey, a Social Worker and Mental Health Counselor. They have three children: Yolanda, Jordan, and Faith.
- How I Landed My First TEDx Talk and How You Can Too
- Business Plan Do’s and Don’ts
- 27 Things White People Should Never, Ever Say to…
- 3 Critical Questions to Ask Before You Repurpose…
- Content Acceleration: 4 Hacks To Increase Content Visibility
- The 5 Best Hashtags for Black Entrepreneurs
- 5 Time-Honored Tips on Providing Superior Customer Service
- 16 Things Black People Say or Do That Annoy White…
- 5 Critical Content Marketing Mistakes to Avoid If…
- Google is Looking for Podcasters and Creators of Color