If you have been wondering whether or not you are on the path to success you are not alone. Are your goals being achieved, is your work ethic strong? Jacquelyn Smith, a writer for Forbes, has the answer from successful leaders in their fields. Â If you want to extend your 9 to 5 grind from Monday – Â Friday to the weekend, take some tips from successful pros.
Weekends are generally time for you to take a step back from your work environment and recharge for a new work week. Doing this gives you a chance to de-stress and rest. At times it could be hard to disconnect and maybe even impossible, but it may be necessary for career growth. Here are the top 7 ways you can work on success for the weekend.
- Make time for family and friends. If you are neglecting your family during the week this is a good time to catch up and dedicate time especially for them.
- Exercise. This is a proven way to relieve stress and it is good for health and balance.
- Pursue a passion. This could eventually turn into another source of revenue.
- Volunteer. Giving back helps and could be an outlet to express aspects of yourself that you cannot at work.
- Avoid chores. Why leave work to do more work? Take a breather and kick back.
- Socialize. Whether it is with friends or family unwinding helps to relieve stress.
- Network. Any opportunity should be used to make new connections.
For the complete list visit Forbes