It’s always good to find ways to lighten or brighten your work day. Whether you love your job or hate it, any way you can make it that much more enjoyable is awesome. Check out a few tips from Brazen Careerist on how to do just that:
1. Challenge yourself. Nothing like a good challenge to keep you engaged and interested. Be sure to seek challenges every day in the work that you do.
2. Ask for help. If you’re having a bit of a rut moment, it’s always good to step out of your own mind and ask for some insight or an extra hand.
3. Find a balance. Burnout and mental exhaustion equal a one-way ticket to unfulfillment.
4. Partake in a passion project. If you love what you do, you’ll want to do it more.
5. Stop trying to multitask. Again, you don’t want that nagging burnout to tap you on the shoulder. Delegate or focus on one or two tasks at a time.
6. Do something kind for a coworker or client. It’s good to take the pressure and spotlight off of yourself by being kind to another person. It also helps to build alliances to help with No. 3 and 5.