The Small Business Administration and Small Business Majority are launching the Affordable Care Act 101 weekly webinar series to walk small business owners through the various aspects of “Obamacare”.
Each week, SBA representatives will walk through the key pieces of the law so that small business owners can understand the facts and make the mostÂ informed decisions they can about providing health insurance for their employees. This webinar hopes to shine light on how the affordable care act will affect their company as well as their bottom line.
This free series will focus on both federal and state provisions to help small business owners understand how the law will affect them. Topics being discussed include:
- Small business tax credits (available to businesses and tax-exempt non-profits) – who’s eligible for them and how to claim them
- Marketplace updates
- Shared responsibility
- Cost containment
- Tools and resources available for small businesses interested in learning more about the law
A question and answer period will follow.
The Affordable Care Act 101 will take place every Thursday from now through the opening of the marketplaces in October. Below are the registration links for the next four presentations.Â Registration for later webinars will be available shortly.
- Thursday, July 25 at 12:00 PM ET:Â Click to Register
- Thursday, August 1 at 2:00 PM ET:Â Click to Register
- Thursday, August 8 at 2:00 PM ET:Â Click to Register
- Thursday, August 15 at 2:00 PM ET:Â Click to Register