January 13, 2014
Register for ChallengeHER: Opportunities for Women in Federal Contracting
SBA, WIPP and American Express OPEN have partnered to host ChallengeHER, a free contracting event for women business owners (WOSB).
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to participate in workshops, get contracting advice, hear real-life success stories from women business owners and more.
WOSB federal contractors can have a unique opportunity to:
- Participate in Federal Contracting 101 and WOSB program workshops.
- Get contracting advice and learn about resources in your local community.
- Receive updates on current Procurement Policy and the WOSB Program
- Hear insightful real-life success stories from women business owners.
- Network with peer mentors and other WOSB and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) firms working in your field.
Please join usÂ Wednesday, January 22, 2014 from 09:00am — 12:00pmÂ forÂ ChallengeHER–New York, NY held at theÂ Federal Plaza Conference Center.
- A photo I.D. will be required for registration and security.
- Event registration will open at 8:00am and the program will begin at 9:00am. Please allow fifteen minutes to clear building security for the event.