It may be worth looking into these organizations that are involved in financing companies with green products and services:
- Expansion Capital Partners L.L.C.: A venture capital firm invests in clean technology businesses that are ready to expand, www.expansioncapital.com.
- Investors’ Circle: A network of more than 200 angel investors, professional venture capitalists, foundations, family offices and others who are using private capital to support sustainable businesses, www.investorscircle.net.
- New Resource Bank: Caters to businesses focused on sustainability, www.newresourcebank.com.
- RSF Social Finance: A financial services nonprofit that offers investing, lending and philanthropy to socially responsible organizations, www.rsfsocialfinance.org.
- TBL Capital L.P.: A venture fund focused on “people, planet and profits,” www.tblcapital.com
- UNC Partners: An investment firm focused on growing socially responsible companies, www.uncpartners.com.