The following is a feature from Innov8tiv.com :
1. Offline and Online Integration Take-Off: Over the years, click and mortar has been in clear competition with brick and mortar stores but all of that is about to change…Â The era of offline and online integration is at hand and it is vital to provide the best buyer experience.
2. #EAT2015: E-commerce firms must be flexible and adapt to satisfy the needs of empowered cyber consumer.Â Social monitoring, more customer feedback channels and constant trend watching are a few of the tools necessary to understand this consumer.
3. Marketplace Crowned King: SMEs are seeking innovative ways to grow their business and the online marketplace will be the platform of choice due to the cost and marketing advantages.
4. Delivery and Fulfillment Centers to run 24/7: With growing confidence in e-commerce consumers’ demands are bound to spiral in 2015 resulting in need for delivery and fulfillment centers to work round the clock.
5. Rise Of Smarter Tech Solutions: 2015 will see smarter tech solutions and empowerment technologies to satisfy consumers sophisticated demands.
6. Increased Investment In E-commerce: Rapid growth in the commerce sector is hard to ignore and business veterans won’t be able resist. In 2015, expect an influx of capital and increased financial allocation to the e-commerce sector.