Twitter is a power platform for business users and entrepreneurs to humanize their brand and communicate their message directly with their audience. To fully optimize it as a business tool, though, youâ€™ll have to use third party applications and other online tools. This is especially true for users who have to manage multiple Twitter accounts and conversations. Third party apps and tools provide users a richer Twitter experience and enable deeper engagement with their followers.
Currently, 58% of published tweets come from official Twitter apps, while the remaining 42% come from third-party apps. Thatâ€™s a lot of apps and with so many options available, itâ€™s hard to know where to start. Well, here are 10 essential Twitter tools to get the most out of your social media experience. â€”Hajj E. Flemings
Author: Hajj Flemings is a weekly technology columnist for BlackEnterprise.com, founder of Brand Camp University, and the author of the book Brand YU Life. As a speaker and brand strategist, he works with some of the largest brands, covering the topics of branding and digital technology. Check back each Wednesday for his next column. Until then, continue the conversation on Hajjâ€™s BE Insider page at beinsider.ning.com/HajjEFlemings.