(All Images: Huluku Photography)
“Building the physical muscle to get through the hard poses, the tough poses, the challenging poses on the mat will help you get through the hard, tough, and challenging parts of life…â€
“When you practice wellness, your light shines brighter and those around you benefit. Practice yoga to shine your own light brighter with your children…â€
“The practice becomes a game of seeking out stress, tension, worry and doubt on the mat to work through with different poses, paces, and people…â€
“Practice yoga because you are a reflection of the highest power, everything is everything, and you deserve greatness…â€
Still not convinced? Check out these other reasons to book your next yoga class.
- It teaches you power through grace and perseverance
- It allows your body and mind to become peaceful
- It allows you to take time for yourself.
- It helps you be your best self
- It allows you to find a center within all of the chaos life brings your way–good and bad.
- To create more space in your life for flexibility, strength, and balance