We’re just two weeks away from one of the most impactful women’s conferences in the world. That’s right! March 5–8, more than 1,400 women in corporate America will gather at the Mirage in Las Vegas for the 15th Annual Women of Power Summit hosted by ADP!
For 15 years, BLACK ENTERPRISE has put black women in corporate America on a much-needed pedestal as we highlight their brilliance and excellence in the workplace—from young professionals who are up next to C-suite executives.
This year’s summit is going to be bigger than ever as we celebrate trailblazers Debbie Allen, award-winning actress, director and producer; Gale King, EVP & chief administrative officer at Nationwide; Debra Lee, former chairman & CEO of BET Networks and the CEO of Leading Women Defined Inc.; and Myrtle Potter, former executive vice president & COO of Genentech and the CEO of Sumitovant Biopharma.
We’ll also be paying tribute to the 50 Most Impactful Women in Business Over the Past 50 Years. You won’t want to miss the special 50th-anniversary tribute hosted by Accenture. In the 50th year of BE, it is only right to salute the legends who have transformed every facet of global businesses over the past half-century while simultaneously empowering and inspiring others to do the same.
Important Women of Power Tidbits
As we continue the countdown to Women of Power, there are a few details that we want to highlight before you head to Vegas!
Professional Development Opportunities
- Executive Career Coaching 25-minute one-on-one sessions are by appointment only.
- JPMorgan will be conducting one-on-one financial coaching.
What to Wear
- The suggested dress code is business chic! Yes, that’s a thing.
- Women are encouraged to wear black and/or gold to the Legacy Awards Gala.
- Don’t forget to pack your walking shoes. The Mirage is huge!
Power Showcase Activations:
- Portraits of Power presented by ADP.
- Calligram Photo Booth (i.e. word portraits) presented by ADP.
- Meet and Greet with Linda Clemons presented by ADP.
- Wellness Suite and Juice Bar presented by Pfizer.
- Car Karaoke presented by Toyota.
- Digital Lounge presented by AT&T.
- Real Talk in the Beauty Shop presented by Walmart.
Build Your Tribe
- Join the Women of Power Facebook group for a great place to chat with other registrants, share inspiring content, and be a part of a community of 2,000-plus women.
- Join the Women of Power community on BE Events App. Keep up with the latest information through the event app for Apple and Android. We look forward to seeing you in the group and at the Summit!
Women of Power 2020 is going to be one for the books! If you haven’t secured your ticket to the event, you still have time. Click here to get your ticket today.