The seven-figure function will be sponsored by many high-profile backers, including Disney Ad Sales, the CW Network, Twitter, ViacomCBS, Warner Media, the NBA, and the USA Today Network.
Panelists will discuss the power of belonging and convey how it is integral to meaningful transformation. Another topic will be recreating workplace culture in post-pandemic world across in the media and advertising business.
- 4A’s (American Association of Advertising Agencies), Marla Kaplowitz, President and CEO.
- 4A’s Foundation, Simon Fenwick, Executive Vice President of Talent and Engagement
- AAF (American Advertising Foundation, Steve Pacheco, President and Chief Executive Officer
- American Family Insurance, Sherina Smith, Vice President and Head of Marketing
- Citi, Tina Davis, Interim Chief Marketing Officer.
- dentsu Americas, Jacki Kelley, Chief Executive Officer,
- Entertainment Studios, Byron Allen, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Howard University, Gracie Lawson-Borders, Dean and Professor of the Cathy Hughes School of Communications.
- MOBE (Marketing Opportunities in Business & Entertainment, Yvette Moyo, Founder
- The CW Network, Mark Pedowitz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
“The inductee companies were chosen for their dedication to advancing diversity from advocacy to activism,” said Jack Myers, founder of MediaVillage and AdvancingDiversity.org. “We’re especially pleased to announce partnerships with Howard University and HBCUs, the Institute for Veterans and Military Families, Female Quotient (FQ), American Advertising Federation (AAF), 4A’s Foundation and the ANA’s American Educational Foundation (AEF), among other diverse groups.”
To register and for more details about the conference, visit here.