Black Enterprise Partners with TD Jakes In SOAR Empowerment Series
Black Enterprise President and CEO Earl “Butch” Graves Jr. and TDJ Enterprises CEO T.D. Jakes announced a partnership between the two prominent black-owned media and event companies, to present its inaugural SOAR! Empowerment Series of events, which will kick off in Atlanta on April 6, 2019. Inspired by The New York Times best-selling book SOAR! Build Your Vision From The Ground Up by T. D. Jakes, SOAR, a one-day liftoff event series, is the perfect opportunity for those focused on maximizing their earning power, gaining optimal health, and spiritual well-being while creating multi-generational wealth.
“SOAR Empowerment event programming was specifically designed to equip participants with a vision for their health and prosperity, and a flight plan to reach their destinations,” said Graves Jr. “These events are for those who are ready to take immediate action to get their dreams off the ground to create multi-generational wealth.”
“Deciding to partner with the only media company aimed at accelerating black business development, career advancement, wealth creation, and economic empowerment was a no-brainer,” said Jakes, CEO of TDJ Enterprises, a for-profit entity engaged in inspirational media, entertainment, digital products, and large-scale live events. “The SOAR! Empowerment events provide the synergistic uplift that equips our respective audiences with the practical insights and economic principles to give flight to their dreams as outlined in my best-selling book of the same name.”
T.D. Jakes, known widely as a pastor is also a prodigious entrepreneur with ventures spanning from bestselling books to box office hits, such as “Heaven is for Real,” “Jumping the Broom,” “Sparkle” and “Miracles from Heaven,” a self-titled TV talk show, to music production, and live events to real estate development.
SOAR attendees will leave the event with:
- An action plan for acquiring assets, building personal and household net worth, and building real, measurable wealth
- A lifestyle strategy to optimize health in order to minimize healthcare costs and maximize their capacity to earn and accumulate wealth
- Exposure to career and business opportunities with high earning potential that can fuel long-term wealth creation
- Inspiration from the nation’s most successful and accomplished wealth creators, including Black Enterprise President & CEO Earl “Butch” Graves Jr. and TDJ Enterprises L.L.P. Founder and CEO T.D. Jakes
- A personal network energized by new connections with hundreds of like-minded, success-oriented people focused on wealth creation
And much more!
To register and find out more information, visit www.blackenterprise.com/soar.
Editor’s Note: This article was revised Oct. 16, 2018, to update the date and location of SOAR’s kickoff.