Michelle Obama is #goals! As a leading woman and former first lady, Obama has set the bar high for black women when it comes to being healthy and whole. During her tenure in the White House, Obama spearheaded the “Let’s Move” initiative to help children become more active physically and engaged in their well-being. Subsequently, adults all over the country have been impacted by her mission to live a healthful lifestyle
Health is wealth. Without a healthy and able body, it is hard to win as a business owner, in the workplace, or in life. Thirty minutes of exercise can help you lose or maintain your weight.
And as we continue to start 2020 off strong, Obama has put together a Spotify playlist of her favorite songs that keep her energized while working out.
View this post on Instagram
The playlist features upbeat tracks like “Drogba (Joanna)” by Afro B, “One Kiss” from Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa, “Soulmate” by Lizzo, and “Clique” by Kanye West, Big Sean, and Jay-Z. She’s even put together a cool down playlist!
The Obamas are known for dropping their Spotify playlists and this one is right on time for anyone looking to step up their fitness goals in the new year.
If you’re looking for a little exercise inspiration, turn up and transform your workout with Michelle Obama’s Playlist!
Michelle Obama’s Workout Playlist
- A God Like You – Kirk Franklin
- V.3005 – Childish Gambino
- Soulmate – Lizzo
- My Money, My Baby – Burna Boy
- Tints – Anderson .Paak, Kendrick Lamar
- Clique – Kanye West, JAY-Z, Big Sean
- Come Down – Anderson .Paak
- Drogba (Joanna) – Afro B
- Feelin’ So Good – Remix – Jennifer Lopez, Big Pun, Fat Joe
- Press – Cardi B
- APES**T – The Carters
- Chuck Baby – Chuck Brown
- Hussle & Motivate– Nipsey Hussle
- Rule The World – 2 Chainz, Ariana Grande
- Feels Good – Tony! Toni! Toné!
- Perm – Bruno Mars
- One Kiss”- Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa
- Finesse – Remix– Bruno Mars, Cardi B
- Before I Let Go – Beyoncé
- Tambourine – Eve
- Toast – Koffee
- Slide– Calvin Harris, Frank Ocean, Migos
- Cross Me– Ed Sheeran, Chance the Rapper, PnB Rock
- Turnin’ Me Up – BJ The Chicago Kid
- South of the Border – Ed Sheeran, Camilla Cabello, Cardi B
- I’M DOPE – Tobe Nwigwe, David Michael Wyatt
Cool Down tracks
- 24/7 – Meek Mill, Ella Mai
- Automatic – The Bonfyre
- Show Me Love – Alicia Keys, Miguel
- I Want You Around– Snoh Aalegra
- Honesty – Pink Sweat$
- Lay Me Down – Sam Smith
- Blessed – Daniel Caesar
- Godspeed – Frank Ocean
- Collide – Tiana Major9, EARTHGANG