You imagined it and made it a reality. Now, where would you take your business next if you won a grant? The 2020 FedEx Small Business Grant Contest is here—with 12 prizes available this year. Entries will be accepted January 28 through March 2.
Entering is an opportunity to get the word out about your business. “The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest helped us further connect with our community,” says Jesse Iñiguez, co-founder of 2018 Bronze Prize Winner Back of the Yards Coffee Co. “We created a video that touched on who we are as a business—it’s a great marketing tool that we can use for other things as well.”
And winning could give you even more exposure. “So many doors have opened for us since winning,” says Anne Hed, owner of 2016 Bronze Prize Winner HED Cycling. “Interviews with local and national media, podcasts and more.”
Enter for a chance to win one of these 12 prize packages:
- One Grand Prize: $50,000, plus $7,500 in FedEx Office® print and business services
- One Silver Prize: $30,000, plus $5,000 in FedEx Office services
- 10 Bronze Prizes: $15,000, plus $1,000 in FedEx Office services
All winners also receive priceless business-building consultation and learning opportunities.
Entering is easy:
1. Write a short profile. How did your business get started? What unique products do you offer?
2. Upload a logo and photos that capture the spirit of your business.
3. Create a one-minute video about what makes your business special.
4. Spread the word! Encourage your fans to vote for your entry—they can vote once every 24 hours between February 4 and March 8. Votes are one of many factors in the judging process.
Important: Buying votes from anyone, or giving discounts or gifts in exchange for votes, is strictly prohibited. Any entrant in violation of these rules will be disqualified.
Learn more at http://smallbusinessgrant.fedex.com/